Current and Future Clients/Partners are Welcome.
Microsoft AVD sizing report
In collaboration with Microsoft, Liquidware has created a custom assessment report for customers and partner planning to migrate to Azure Virtual Desktops.
This new report includes the following sections
- Existing desktop population overview (resources usage, users count, runtime, etc...)
- Instance type recommendation: Standard, CPU or Memory optimized
- Single user instance sizing
- Multi users instance sizing
- UX (User Experience) baseline
Built in Power Bi & based on data collected by Stratusphere API, this report is designed to be delivered offline without setting up Power Bi in the customer environment to streamline the process:
- Prepared API queries are executed after data collection to generate a series of csv files containing the raw data needed for the report
- Report can be executed locally by Liquidware or a partner to generate the final report in pdf, ppt or html format
- "What if scenarios" such as the instance type targeted can be played directly in the report without having to query data again
To receive more information about this report, or if you are interested to run an assessment for Microsoft AVD, please reach out to your Liquidware contact or [email protected]